Get the new school year off to a great start with Rick Smith’s classroom management strategies
Join Rick Smith, author of the new LumiBook Conscious Classroom Management: Unlocking the Secrets of Great Teaching, Second Edition, for a lively one-hour webinar for K-12 teachers and administrators that will help you make this school year your most successful yet.
Learn dozens of easy-to-implement practical strategies that you can use from day one, including:
- Three keys to increasing consistency
- Five nonverbal procedures to save time and motivate your students
- Three teacher assumptions that invite student cooperation
- How to discipline students from across the room
- How to succeed with difficult students
- How to grow in inner authority
- How and when to use consequences
- How to “hold your ground” in ways that invite student cooperation
- Practical approaches for motivating your reluctant learners
- A variety of “nuts and bolts” that are vital for classroom survival
- Strategies that result in reduced anxiety and a fresher, more positive approach to teaching
The content from Rick Smith’s presentation can be found in his LumiBook, Conscious Classroom Management: Unlocking the Secrets of Great Teaching, Second Edition. Learn more about it here.