Beyond Blended Learning: Making The Transition to Personalized Learning
Everything you need to make for a seamless and successful transition to personalized learning.
It’s vital that schools and school districts begin making the move to a personalized learning environment in all K-12 classrooms. This move typically stimulates a fundamental shift in culture that touches nearly everyone; it’s important that everyone involved understands the reasoning behind the change and the benefits that are inherent in this new way of thinking about learning.
In this webinar we will address the many ways the Edivate Learn system can support your implementation of a personalized learning environment, dramatically transform your learning environment, and provide you with replicable steps for a seamless and successful transition of your own.
Topics will include:
- What is personalized learning and what does it mean in your district?
- What tools are available to help you start the transformation?
- Why is personalized learning so important? To teachers? To students? To schools?
Takeaways will include:
- How to bridge the gap between traditional and personalized classrooms
- How to open student pathways and help students master the process of owning their own learning
- Best practices in encouraging student “voice and choice” in defining their learning goals
Date: Tuesday May 17, 2016
Time: 4 PM ET | 3 PM CT | 2 PM MT | 1 PM PT
About the Presenter:
Jennifer Sikora – National Manger of Personalized Learning Division: Jennifer has over 15+ years in education. During her secondary teaching and district coaching tenure in Arizona and Florida, she found a passion for helping students find the way to learn what best met their needs. After teaching, she began working with companies to help develop digital curriculum and blended and personalized pathways for students to learn. She also has trained districts and sites on implementing programs for blended and personalized learning. Jennifer brings to School Improvement her knowledge around the Universal Design Learning Principles, Personalized Learning and the NCAA and experience to share how schools have implemented Personalized Learning in their classrooms.