Join in as Karen Strong, Director of Teaching and Learning, K-12 Napa Valley Unified School District, shares her remarkably simple blueprint for elevating classroom practice.
Don’t miss this insightful webinar as former San Bernardino principal Karen Strong shares how she gave her teachers an overnight shot of learning and motivation that quickly led to improved practice in nearly every classroom.
Attendees will learn strategies for:
• Planning, designing, and implementing effective professional learning
• Building a culture across district that impacts classroom practice
• Creating a substantial model that reduces the number of substitutes needed
• Finding time and support within the contract day
• Creating a blended model with on-demand, face to face, and coaching support
• Maximizing technology usage